Pc/Mac software installations (making windows 8 look like windows7, Virus Removal, Tutorials Offered

Hi there my name is will and i live local and work in a large computing company and am offering my services such as pc and mac software installations and software malfunctions, data transfers and virus removals, i also do one to one tutorials on using the computer.

I am An ATP (Apple Trained Professional)

I am also trained on windows 98, 2000, me, xp, vista, 7 and finnaly windows 8.1

Im based in east dulwich but i travel all around london for my services at the moment mostly west london.

I charge ?30 per hour.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Just noticed your message and you might be able to help.

We have recently moved our iTunes from a Mac to a PC to free up space on a chock a block Mac and it has been a total nightmare. We wanted to also set up a second iPod on the same PC but the end result is lost music, files that won't play anymore. In other word hopeless.

is this something you could help with - I'm very happy to pay ?30 an hour but need reassurance this is something that you know how to do !! The minimum is to get the one original iPod to work properly and missing music found. Setting up the second iPod would be a bonus....

Cheers Nick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...