Dog lover seeks dog to walk - let me walk your dog for FREE!

Hi there!

I live in Camberwell, near Burgess park (Southampton Way), and am hoping to help someone out with their dog-walking or even dog-sitting while they are away. I love dogs more than anything and although I can't own one because I am too much of a traveller, it would make me so happy to have hang-out time with a local dog! And hopefully give the dog more of a chance to get out and about and run in the park! I love running and walking so can run with the dog if they are into that! I am happy to commit to a specific day or to be a more casual dog-walking resource when you get stuck. Our house has a little enclosed garden that is perfect for a dog if you needed to leave the dog for longer periods. Although obviously that would be once we get to know eachother. I won't jump the gun!

My dog experience

I've twice lived in shared houses where another flatmate had a dog - the closest I have come to actually owning my very own dog! Both were small and cute - one was half daschund half beagle and VERY naughty. We had to employ some serious dog-whisperer on her! The second was a cute little fluffy thing, ironically named 'Brutus'. He was much more well-behaved.

I am a responsible and reliable person - so I will stick to my word if I have committed to walking your dog.

Please get in touch if you have questions, or email me on [email protected]

Jessica, why don't you check out borrowmydoggy.com. A friend of mine has recently been very happily teamed up with her new doggy chum for walks and occasional overnights. Both friend and dog seem very happy!