Dog walking and pet sitting

JoanaP

Hello,

I am an avid pet lover, and a very keen and friendly dog walker. I have over 10 years experience in the field and have a diploma as a veterinary assistant, I?m a member of APDT and I'm fully insured.

I have a very lovely team behind me who all love pets very much and our goal is to develop a very nice and warm relationship with the dogs we walk. We make sure on all occasions, while dog walking to include a provision for having with us (to support our important methods: calm, toys and treats as well). We always prioritize on the joy, health and well being for the dogs we have been entrusted with.

Our other main priorities are: Communicating with clients to ensure them everything is fine and their beloved pets are being well cared for.

Services we provide:

Dog walking - ?10/hour+?3 for pick up and drop off

Boarding -?25 for 24 hours

Day Care 9am to 5pm-?20

We also can do any pet sitting(not only dogs)

So get in touch if you wish to leave your beloved pets in trusting / caring hands?

Contact me on 07466 576500-Joana

Email: [email protected]

Thanks for reading this post!

• 2 months later...

Hi Joana

Left you a message on your phone.I need boarding for my 6 year old female border terrier from 17-22 October (we are back on the 22) as we need to go to a funeral. Charlie is very friendly, easy going and soppy. She loves company and is very calm. She is spayed and microchipped.

I am also looking for someone who could have her for the day two days a week while I am at work.

The lovely lady who helped me with the day care and boarding has gone into hospital for surgery and will be out of action.

Could you please help?

My telephone number is 07736 743 138.

Many thanks

Gaby Palmer

Hi Joana

I am a nurse living in East dulwich with an 8 year old (mostly well behaved) Cairn terrier named Ted. As I work a variety of shifts I am not around on a regular basis. I was wondering if there is any flexibility in booking for an hour daily dog walk or do you have set times?

Me and Ted look forward to hearing from you.

Marcella Vent

vent Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Joana

>

> I am a nurse living in East dulwich with an 8 year

> old (mostly well behaved) Cairn terrier named Ted.

> As I work a variety of shifts I am not around on a

> regular basis. I was wondering if there is any

> flexibility in booking for an hour daily dog walk

> or do you have set times?

>

> Me and Ted look forward to hearing from you.

>

> Marcella Vent

Hi there / I've sent you a PM - Regards.