Cleaner wanted

I'm looking for a cleaner for my small house in Forest Hill - 3 to 4 hours a week.

I have tried a couple of people, but am so far, not happy.

I'm looking for the same person to come every week- so an individual rather than a company - so that the cleaner gets to know the house and where everything is. Only one person - not someone who comes in pairs or more. Good English is a must.

Please only reply if the above criteria applies.

Many thanks!

I can recommend mine, she is very reliable and trustworthy.Lilli is a very responsible and dedicated person at work. I could never get my house as clean as she does in 4 hrs....especially with the 2 kids here!She now looking to expand her client base.Lilli has her own full liability insurance in case she damages anything.Her phone number is 07459645021.

Please PM me for more information.

Thank you,

Karen.

Hello there,

my name is Evie, I am a local cleaner in forest hill and have several customer around colfe road, kilmorie road, hustborne road, como road and more. If you are still looking for a cleaner call me on 07508919043. I am thorough, got eyes for details, reliable, trustworthy, honest, friendly. My existing customers can confirm that for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Evie

• 2 weeks later...