Calm and great driving instructor needed in se22

dulwichgal

Hi I have been taking driving lessons with a woman in Dulwich but am not learning as quickly as i would like to as she is nervous and shouts at me when i do something wrong so I am looking for reccomendations for a calm driving instructor, preferably youngish who loves their job and is good at it. I live in se22.

Hi

I am learning with a briliant instructor called Z. Full name Zohaib Ji.

He is part of the Red driving school so give them a call and ask for him. He works around the Dulwich / Peckham Rye area but is usally fully booked but could have one less person if I pass my test on Thursday!

Does it have to be a female one? I had the same problem with a driving instructor at Herne Hill driving school and a friend of mine recommended Insight Driving school (http://www.insightdrivingschool.co.uk). I got in touch with an instructor named Dean and he was great. He was calm and his approach was totally different. Very relaxed, not stressed even once, no shouting. I thought he was absolutely brilliant and would highly recommend him.

@dulwichgal well I already have a license but I hadn't been driving for several years and never in London so I wanted some refresher lessons. I had one lesson with this guy from Herne Hill School and it wasn't great. He was shouting a lot and he was really stressing me out. My driving was absolutely terrible as a result.

I then switched to insight and it was great. I did about 4 hours driving total with Dean from insight to get back up to speed. So I guess my case is a little bit unusual, but I would still highly recommend Dean for new starters!

• 1 year later...