Recommendation for tree surgeon

aasima

Sorry but the mere mention of the term "surgeon" when related to the chopping down of trees makes me laugh. Any retard with a chainsaw can do it. It is not surgeory, it is cutting down trees ffs and is a "past time" undertaken by failed hippy art students who have no measurable value other than the mis-placed one afforded to them by their (quite rightly) disappointed middle class failure parents.

• 1 month later...

I second that. Hamish of Cut Above Tree Management has been looking after my Cedar trees which have TPOs (Tree Preservation Orders) for a few years now. He and his assistant Sam, are skilled and friendly, reliable and very tidy. Hamish clearly knows and loves his trees and he cuts them with care and attention. He makes the trees look beautiful and when I had an emergency with a falling branch he sorted it out the next day for me. I can highly recommend him.

www.cutabovetreemanagement.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Hamish from A Cut Above Tree Management - he responded to my email the very same night and came round the next day (a Saturday). Thanks to his expertise, we are no longer worried about tree root damage from our garden to a neighbour's property, threatening the sale of our house, so a huge relief all round. I would heartily recommend him to others, he was very helpful and efficient and hugely experienced.

• 2 weeks later...
I would also like to recommend A Cut Above Tree Management - Hamish gave us a quote on Saturday and said they could do the work the following Tuesday. Hamish and Sam took down a huge fir tree and the stump within a couple of hours. They cleared up all the debris and left the garden nice and tidy. Would definitely use them again.