Barrys caff by Peckham Rye station

krysmyszka

I got a coffee there yesterday for the first time, although I do like the atmosphere of the caff, I am sorry to say the coffee was god awful. But hey different tastes, different people. There's actually a little cafe in Rye Lane Markets as well which surprisingly enough does a decent coffee for a v reasonable price.

krysmyszka Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Just been there for lunch, really nice and about a

> quarter the price of other cafes near the station

> - not mentioning any names! For ?6 two of us had

> sandwiches on wholemeal bread with a tea and a

> coffee. Unheard of in these parts!

The Bellenden VIllage motto. If it's not overpriced it cannot be good.

Another local gem doomed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Malumbu said: "I've asked some good questions about how you address 'antisocial cycling" but nobody has offered any answers - as this is a forum I'd be keen to understand." Isn't this what City of London police are now doing, addressing 'antisocial cycling'?
    • A raptor shot into my back garden for a wood pigeon, which managed to get away before it was grabbed. It was very fast and the hawk was smaller than I’d thought it would be, with mid- and dark-brown feathers. Kite? 
    • Worried as only two Egyptian goslings at the pond this evening. Both parents in attendance.  The three of them were looking very healthy this morning. Did anyone see anything? 
    • We do in fact take frozen food ... whatever the form, if its food we generally take it!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In