Highly recommend your wood floors sanded by Finishing point LTD

dman

Hi,

Just a quick email to say if you need your wooden floors sanded / renovated then I would definitely speak to Derek Nesbeth at Finishing Point LTD based in Herne Hill.

Took us a while to decide on a company to sort out our old disgusting floorboards in our lounge and hallway (just getting around to writing this!!), and we can't rate them highly enough. Derek and his team were was brill from start to finish and the final result was fantastic.

Our floors now look amazing (sanded and laqured) and certainly better that we expected. All done to time and they didn't charge a penny more to replace and fix more boards than originally quoted for. Cleaned as they went with no fuss whatsoever.

Its quite a nervy decision when deciding which company to use so thought I could at least help and suggest someone I'd use again. You will not be disappointed. Last but not least, most of the other quotes we got were more expensive, so I'd consider them extremely competitive!

Your friendly neighbour

Dave

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In