Gardener needed

SummerMum

i can recommend steve,i got him to tidy our badly neglected garden,he offered plenty of good advice and is also very knowledgeable about plants and pruning aswell as been hard working.we now get him to come on a regular basis and maintain it for us.his number is 07962588326

• 2 weeks later...
If your looking for a reliable,hard working qualified gardener give steve a call on 07962588326.He has been looking after our garden for the last 3 months and has done a magnificent job,we got him to come and tidy our garden and pressure wash the patio and garden furniture before a party and we were so pleased we asked him to look after it on a regular basis.

Hi, I would like to add a recommendation for Laura and her team from Garden Service. They have been looking after my garden for the last 3 months. They are punctual, efficient, friendly and have done an excellent job in tidying up, weeding, getting rid of leaves, planting, sweeping etc....and making the garden look like it should.

Thanks again Laura

Contact Laura at Garden Service on 07714778024

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I can recommend steve,he does a thorough job and works hard,i was very pleased to find him through this forum.his number is 07962588326,he did a great job tidying our big garden and i will be calling him back to maintain it through the summer.

I absolutely recommend Farmer Will, he's local, really really fast (its amazing what he achieves in one day!)friendly and has great advice. He did a little job for me, pruning and clearing and since then has helped me redesign my garden completely. Will 07704 580 667

Hello, I'm a trained gardener and cleaner, based in Honor Oak Road and charging 10.50 per hour for either service. I am City & Guilds and RHS qualified. I can supply references, if required. If you need to contact me, you can reach me on 020 8291 9208.

Regards,

Jo Goodwin

• 2 months later...
We have have just had Steve back to spruce up our garden,he always leaves it looking amazing and gets a lot done in a short time,he is very knowledgeable and hard working and i would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable gardener.His number is 07962588326.