Builder recommendation - Hamilton Walters

Hi All,

If anyone is looking for a builder to do a loft conversion / major or minor renovations I can highly recommend Hamilton Walters.

They have just completed a loft conversion and major renovation for me and I cannot be more pleased. Everyone who has seen the finished product has commented on the high quality of workmanship.

I found them on the EDF where I saw nothing but positive reviews beforehand and they did not disappoint. Lenny and Jeff have been a great team and have given me good advice along the way within the building regulation rules which has resulted in something truly special with a wow factor, over and above the "bog standard" loft conversions you get with the usual suspects / other loft companies around the area - several of whom I spoke to and took references on / inspected previous work.

Lenny and Jeff were hard working along with the rest of their team - on site early and working late/ weekends as required to get things done within the timeframe they committed to. In particular they have a can-do attitude and always came up with a solution to any obstacles we encountered along the way, even the building inspector was impressed with them.

Get in touch with Lenny on 077 8000 4007 - you will not be disappointed.