Builder Wanted

RachR

Hi, I posted a recommendation a few weeks ago as we had similar work done...

recommendations following our house renovations...

Posted by Dun July 31, 10:19PM

Hi, having just gone through a big house renovation I'd like to pass on some good trademen we have used.

Builders: Valdex; very good, came in on budget and early even tho we added more jobs along the way; happy to show the work they've done for us (gutted and redid 2 bathrooms; replaced water pipes from street all through the house; new boiler; new electrics; underfloor heating on ground floor; moved kitchen from one end of the house to the other.

Bathrooms: Bells on Lordship Lane, fantastic, after looking at CP Hart and 2 others I found Bells were able to supply most items at a good price and quickly! Very helpful and great with all my questions.

Kitchen counter: again Bells on Lordship Lane. They had the best price by far for quartz counters. Again Marc was very helpful & friendly, highly recommend going to them.

Sliding doors: from SKG in Bromley. They were great, friendly, helpful and did great job installing these amazing doors from Sunflex, made in Germany.

Material Plans: tile distributer based in Forest Hill. Very friendly & helpful too with supplying us with gorgeous tiles from Royal Mosa

Porcelanosa: gorgeous tiles from the showroom in Croydon (Purley Way); Gloria was very helpful!

The Natural Wood Floor Company: again another great company, fantastic product and a very good price.

Feel free to message me if you'd like more details but wanted to share this as so many people were so helpful when I was doing all my initial research.

• 2 weeks later...