End of tenancy clean - recommendations

K4ti

we are moving out of our house in a few weeks and I would like to organise the above. Last time I used our regular cleaner who didn't do nearly enough of a thorough job, we now have a different cleaner who is fantastic but sadly not available on the date we need it.

Can anyone recommend anyone locally?

Thanks

Hi, I can recommend you the cleaning firm I'm using: http://www.endoftennancycleaning.co.uk/. I've been using them for a couple of years now and I'm quite satisfied.

I cant vouch the're the cheapest service out there, but I've never regretted for my check and the customer service has always been great..for me at least..

Anyway, check them out and decide for yourself :)

Hi, just adding to the list of recommendations for Steve at Inclean. Reliable, good work, reasonably priced, and local. We used him for both the house we moved out of and into and we're very happy. Seems to be one of the few around here that does it all - including carpets, as well as jet spraying garden and front areas. We will likely use him again for any spring cleaning. I'm not one to take a lot of recommendations from the forum, as you never know who is doing the recommending, but he's the real thing.

Hi, I just had the caret cleaned by Steve Nurse of the Inclean Service, phone 0794 1344137.

Very professional and honest. He came a first time to see the flat and giving a price estimation and then he came back again for the cleaning.

For sure I would call him again.

Chiara