rubbish clearance

lily69

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Another recommendation for Barney Rubble and his helpful young men, quoted on Friday, cleared on Saturday the most enormous pile of broken paving, bricks, and rubble that we had dug out of our back garden. Definitely a weight of our shoulders! You can get him on 07541 132087.

Juliet

• 2 months later...
One more recommendation for Barney Rubble. Quick response on quote and could fit in the job very quickly too. Nice fellow to deal with, as were the guys who helped him. He cleared a load of soil & rocks from our back garden. Speedy and good price.

• 1 month later...
another recommendation for barnaby who has helped me out twice already this year clearing my garden. I called him again yesterday to help clear my basement contents and he came over promptly today to give me a quote and was very accommodating in terms of timing and price for the job. I thoroughly recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
I have today been helped by Barney in an emergency involving wall and rubble. No trouble at all for him, he came over and sorted the problem and at a reasonable price. Wonderful..

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there! Just wanted to add a useful recommendation for rubbish clearance in Dulwich. I have never used the services of Mr. Barney Rubble, I am sure he is a professional. Anyway, I am a regular client of a rubbish removal company serving Dulwich- https://www.handyrubbish.co.uk/east-dulwich-se22/. These guys are real experts, always on time and always come with the best equipment. They are working during weekends, which is very convenient. Hope it will help.

• 2 weeks later...

Barney and his guys cleaned out my filthy, dirty ,leaking double garage this weekend ,it was a task others had turned down or given silly quotes for ,It was 3 luton vans full of crap and trips the tip,it took a day and a half to clear and they left it spotless. Amazing job.Many thanks .

Barney Rubble 07541 132087

• 1 month later...
Just another recommendation for Barney Rubble. We had contacted other potential removal companies, but no one came close to the value of his quote. Called on Friday evening to make first contact, they were there first thing on Saturday to give us the quote and by mid-afternoon had come to remove a full front garden's worth of rubbish. Charming guy, and left the place immaculate. Highly recommended.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another BIG recommendation for Barney Rubble -- I phoned this morning about having old decking and garden rubbish cleared from the front garden. Within 30 minutes, he gave a quote and his team came round to clear it. Fast, courteous and did a great job. Could not be more pleased.

His number is: 07541 132 087.

Thank you to "Mr. Rubble" and his team!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...