Dog walker / Boarder Recommendation

coraljenny

Hi, I'd like to recommend a local Dog walker / boarder Siobhan (Mob 07883 636773)

She recently looked after our pooch for a few days, he's not a particularly easy dog to look after (he's a rescue dog, so a little wary of strangers etc) but Siobhan was amazing with him. We spent ages scanning the net for someone suitable as we knew he'd hate kennel boarding, nor did we want to use one of those 'friend' websites as a lot of the people on there sounded quite inexperienced, which we didn't want to risk.

Siobhan is really personable, has had years of experience and is even studying to become a professional dog behaviourist! He came back looking very relaxed - like he'd had a holiday himself! She has a couple of (lovely natured) dogs herself which worked really well and was more than happy to meet up for a few walks beforehand so that he could get to know her a little. Part of me doesn't want to share this recommendation on here as I selfishly would like her to be available anytime I need her (!!) ... but well, she deserves it!