DECORATING JOB OFFER: Painter and Decorator needed, 2+ Years Experience.

Bradlington

Hello,

Please read the HOW TO APPLY section.

I?m looking for an experienced Painter and Decorator to join our small, friendly team, All-Round Renovation. It?s a long-term position.

It?s a busy and professional environment, and we work to a very high standard. The successful applicant will want to put in a proper day?s work, day in day out, and enjoy utilizing their skills to the full to deliver excellent results time and time again.?

The desire to continue to develop your skills is crucial ? as is an open mind to change the way you do things to fit in with the team.?

I?m looking for somebody methodical and tidy ? somebody who simply finishes a task before starting something else and who puts the tools and materials away when they?re done with them.

Above all, I?m looking for a decent human being. Friendly, honest, reliable, and looking for long-term work. A love of music and the occasional after-work beer wouldn?t go amiss either!

Candidates must be able to:

? ?? Prep and paint internal and external surfaces

? ?? Use ladders without fear of heights

? ?? Cut in with beautiful, straight lines with both emulsion and oil-based paints

? ?? Be open-minded about changing methods to fit in with the team

? ?? Speak English fluently?

? ?? Provide recent references

HOW TO APPLY:

Please send the following to, [email protected] :

? ?? CV

? ? State your day rate or ? per hour? (8 hours ? 9:00-17:30, 30 mins for lunch)

? ?? Recent references

? ?? Where you live

? ?? When you can start

? ?? A very brief analysis of what you think makes a great decorator (just one or two sentences)

?? Photos of work, if you have any

? Details of other skills you think might be useful, eg. carpentry, tiling, plastering, etc.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from you.

Brad?

Ivanhoe Road

• 2 weeks later...
hi brad my name is peter i live in copleston road.im a multi trader.im looking for some work have own van own ladders all the tools.use only the best purdy brushes as ive done loads of work over grays inn top solicters offices i normaly work with my boy or on my own old school word and mouth been in the game 30 years give me a call 02086935503 thanks peter