Cattery or cat sitter

eliz01

Does anybody know if any of these people will go to your house to feed your cat morning + evening on a long-term basis?

I'm asking for an elderly relative. I saw this service offered on a leaflet from somebody based in Henslowe Road a while ago, but it wasn't something we were looking for at the time so I didn't take too much notice.

Many thanks

philiphenslowe Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Does anybody know if any of these people will go

> to your house to feed your cat morning + evening

> on a long-term basis?

>

> I'm asking for an elderly relative. I saw this

> service offered on a leaflet from somebody based

> in Henslowe Road a while ago, but it wasn't

> something we were looking for at the time so I

> didn't take too much notice.

>

> Many thanks

Hi there ? I can help out in the short term - if feeding is an emergency ? Perhaps twice a week if not ? Regards:

I would recommend Emma who lives in Dulwich and does a great job with my cat when i am away. she is able to visit regularly and genuinely loves cats so you would not need to worry about anything whilst you are away (especially if he is spoilt!).

i see she has responded above :)

A second vote for Gloria! My (also very spoiled) indoor cat has just come back from a two week visit there for the first time and he's happy as larry. A little plumper (!) but certainly very settled and had a nice holiday himself. Gloria is lovely to boot, she clearly adores and understands cats. I will be returning next time I need someone to look after him.

• 2 months later...

Lisa @ Bow Wow Miaow

Lisa has taken care of our elderly, diabetic cat every time we are away for the past 18 months, and I can't recommend her highly enough. She goes above and beyond a normal cat-sitting service. Sspends quality time with our cat as opoosed to simply a feeding sevice, and also handles his medication and insulin injections. Our home is always chekced and looked after as part of her service.

Her details are:

Lisa - Bow Wow Miaow

07956 255 860