Recommendation for a Nanny

frances246

As I know a number of people are changing childcare options at the moment so I wanted to let you know of a nanny that will become available at the beginning of October. Andrea is absolutely wonderful with children and has looked after all age groups from very young babies up to pre-schoolers. She previously worked in a nursery, has her level 3 qualification and is very up to date on the early years schema. As an added bonus she is also fluent in Spanish and can speak some French and Italian. My 2 year old has absolutely thrived under her care as she is warm, loving and passionate about the children under her care, plus her inventive racing games have kept my 4 year old son entertained! Andrea's looking for a family in the SE15/SE22 area and if you have any questions then please feel free to message me, I'd be very happy to provide her a reference.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm not sure if Andrea is still available now but we are looking for someone french speaking to look after our daughter on a part time basis from January 2015 an earlier start for a few days is also possible. From Jan we'd need the child care either 4 half days or 2 full days a week. We live on Sternhall Lane in Peckham SE15.

Please pass my details on to Andrea if she is available: Sarah Moore 07815 064 785