Praise for Lila's

notesink

I've recently had my engagement ring re-designed with Lila's Jewellery on Lordship Lane and couldn't be more pleased! The diamond in my ring is an heirloom from my grandmother. I've wanted to have my engagement ring re-designed for many years now as I wasn't completely happy with the setting I initially chose when my husband and I were engaged. I had been to Hatton Garden (among other places) in the past but was simply overwhelmed by the vast number and diverse array of jewelers there. When Lila's moved into the neighborhood, I thought I'd enquire if they could create a bespoke piece. I was pleased to find out they did. Rowena, their designer and gemmologist, did a tremendous job translating my inspiration ideas into her own design illustrations. After our initial consultation, she proceeded to make a series of drawings based on my ideas. As our ideas sharpened and came to a final design, she then sourced the best materials for my ring, even using some other stones I supplied from another ring to off-set the cost a bit. I also had grading and valuation done on the ring, which Lila's arranged for me. My ring turned out exactly like Rowena's final illustration and stayed within the budget. I can't recommend Lila's highly enough!

Seconded.

My other half and I have now purchased 4 items of jewellery since they opened..two rings and two pendents as gifts.

We've found the prices and selection are excellent, meaning that you can purchase a superb item of jewellery from below ?200.

The girls in there are great, friendly not pushy and full of honest advice.

Its actually become the only place I send my boyfriend to to look for gifts for me.

funnily enough I've been thinking of getting a ring made so after the above recommendation I think I'll speak to them about that too.