Indian Summer Sale: ?15 of all Ayurvedic massages till end of September

We appear to be having an Indian Summer! To celebrate: get ?15 off any Ayurvedic massage received before the end of September. Details and prices below. To book please call Stephen on 07950933150 or email [email protected]

Ayurvedic back massage (Pristhabhyanga)

Warm oil is liberally applied to your back and arms. Using smooth, flowing strokes the oil is then massaged into your skin relieving aches and pains in your back, arms and shoulders.

Prices:

30 minutes ? Sale price ?20

45 minutes ? Sale price ?30

60 minutes ? Sale price ?40

Full body Ayurvedic massage (Abhyanga)

Energy flow oil Ayurvedic massage: an ancient therapy combining pressure to specific energy points on the body with yogic stretches of all joints. The massage stimulates a healthy flow of energy through the body.

Prices:

90 minutes ? Sale price ?60

120 minutes ? Sale price ?80

Ayurvedic pregnancy massage (Garbhini Abhyanga)

Thai-vedic massage is now able to offer Ayurvedic massage for pregnant women along with dietary advice and home remedies to aid a healthy pregnancy. Ayurvedic pregnancy massage uses warmed Brahmi-Amla oil in side and supine positions. Pregnancy massage can only be performed after the first trimester of the pregnancy.

Prices:

90 minutes ? Sale price ?60

Anti-ageing face massage (Mukhabynga)

Working on your face, neck and head firm pressure lifts facial muscles, leaving you with a youthful and vibrant glow. The movements stimulate blood flow and collagen, which helps to reduce problem lines.

Price: 30 minutes ? Sale price ?20

Head/neck/arm massage (Shirobhyanga)

Warm oil is poured into your hair, nourishing the roots and massaged into the scalp, washing away tensions associated with migraine, headache and neck stiffness.

Lower leg & foot massage (Padabhyanga)

This Ayurvedic massage combines therapeutic techniques to release energy blockages, improve circulation and restore tired muscles. Feet are cleansed with a hot towel before oil is applied to the lower legs and feet. The therapist works on Marma (energy) points on the soles of the feet, stretching and rotating to the joints and applying deep tissue massage to the calf muscles.

Herbal compress massage (Pinda Sweda)

Therapeutic Ayurvedic herbal powders are wrapped inside muslin cloth to form a ball shaped compress. The herbal compress is heated in black mustard seed oil and the hot compress applied to the body using various pummelling strokes. This Ayurvedic massage therapy is great for sore muscles and combines well with the detox body scrub for a truly invigorating experience!

Prices:

Detox body scrub (Udvartana)

This cleansing treatment uses powdered Ayurvedic herbs which are vigorously rubbed over the body exfoliating the skin (it feels like your skin is being brushed with a stiff brush) leaving it feeling smooth and lustrous.

Treatment add-ons Add a Foot, Head or Anti-Ageing Facial Massage or Detox Body Scrub (each 30 mins) to your 60 or 90 minute full body Thai or Ayurvedic massage for only ?10! Only available for this price when booked with a full body massage.

Stephen

Thai-vedic massage,

12b Crebor Street, London, SE22 0HF

07950 933150

[email protected]

https://www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk

I would strongly recommend Thai-vedic massage.

Stephen is extremely professional, approachable and dedicated. His prices are great value for money, difficult to find such offers in the area. Book your treatment and you won't be disappointed, the best in town!

I went for a 2 hour Ayurvedic massage session at Thai-vedic massage yesterday morning - 90 minutes full body massaage followed by a 30 minute face, head and shoulders massage. It was amazing! Stephen uses heated massage oil, hot towels and listens to what you say your aches and pains are, and then spends more time on those areas. It felt very indulgent (well I guess it was!)

The whole experience was fantastic - the oil burner filling the room with the smell of essential oils, the relaxing music playing gently in the background, the beautiful Indian furniture, the iced water that he provides with cucumber flavouring it - its like walking into an expensive hotel spa - but on a quiet little back street in East Dulwich!

And the best thing? It was only ?70 for the whole 2 hour session (admittedly this was a special offer, but, I'll be going back even after the offer expires: it was well worth the money :-)

Paul M.

Another praise for Stephen.

Some years back, I had a very serious accident that left me with muscle tone and spasm among the other things. For this I have hardly let a massage therapist near me, but my wife persuaded me to try with Stephen.

I must admit it was amazing. Stephen worked with my body in ways none has done before (not even the best physiotherapist) and at the end of the session my whole body felt energized and relaxed.

I went back several times and always leave the room with the pleasant sensation that I have done something great for myself.

Thanks again Stephen, Max

I would like to recommend Stephen's treatments.

I had the 90 minute full body Ayurvedic massage combined with the 30 minute anti-ageing facial massage yesterday and it was 2 hours of pure bliss. Having hot oil poured over you and then being wrapped in hot towels feels amazing. I left feeling lighter, super energised and slept like a baby! Today I feel refreshed and revived :). Stephen is lovely and sensitive to your needs and the atmosphere is calming and relaxing. I plan to go back for the detox body scrub followed by the herbal compress massage.

Thank you Stephen!