chimney sweep needed

zaraband

We just had Alan from 123chimneysweeps.co.uk round, he did a really thorough job. There is a section of our fireplace only accessible by removing a panel that we didn't even know was moveable (the previous chimney sweep hadn't bothered or didn't know about it) which Alan showed us and cleaned. I totally recommend him, phone number is 07956385112

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Alan fron 123 Chimneys cleaned my chimney last week. (0208 668 9914). Lovely guy, 3rd generation sweep so knows what he's talking about! Very punctual, clean and tidy, hardly needed to even dust the fireplace afterwards! Highly recommended. He told me that lots of people leave it a bit late to book a clean and his busiest times are Sept-Dec, so if you can remember try getting your chimney cleaned then so it's ready for winter.

• 3 weeks later...
Alan from 123 Chimney Sweeps swept one of our chimneys yesterday and he did a great job removing a huge amount of debris with no mess whatsoever. I was also impressed with his honesty, he talked himself out of work by saying that there was no benefit to sweeping two other chimneys i wanted him to clean saving me ?120.

Who'd believe there were still so many chimney Sweeps around! When we moved into our house at the end of October, we had four chimneys (one being a stove) swept by Aardvark Sweeps - 07523938035. They came at short notice and did the job with little evidence of them ever having been there. Which was pretty incredible as one chimney was blocked and 3 sacks of soot was removed! I was dreading having this done, thinking about the mess, but I couldn't have been more wrong. A great company - 100% recommended!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We'd also like to add in a very positive review for Alan at 123 Chimney Sweeps. We are new to the area and weren't sure if our fire was a working one, but he investigated it all and did a great job. He was extremely thorough, was very knowledgable and tidied everything away in a jiffy. We'll definitely be giving him a call next year. Lovely chap too. Give him a call! 020 8668 9914 or 07956385112.

• 3 weeks later...
I had Aardvark Sweeps around today. We used them last year and got them back again to open up a boarded up fireplace and to sweep the chimney in preparation for the intended installation of a woodburning stove. I have to say, Gary was impeccable in doing this quickly and cleanly. Amazing since there was 3 sacks of soot taken away! Also, good advice on the sort of stove to go for and where to find them - a really good local service. Straightforward to deal with, contact info on their website. Aardvarksweeps.co.uk