Affordable Online Video Commercials

gofilm

Hello

Are you a small to medium sized business? Do you have an online presence? We are a small video company based in brockley that produce 60/80 second video commercials for local businesses. Presently we have produced commercials for salons, beauty shops, estate agents and restaurants. I get asked a regular question by businesses "seems a good idea for my business, but what do i do with it?". 52% of all mobile online traffic is video content driven. Video content can be shared, liked, retweeted, downloaded, and emailed. It doesn't stop there, emarketeers research showed (2013) that 46% of facebook users shared video content of products. Potential new customers searching for services and/or products are more likely to purchase, share and like your business if you have professional video content.

The best thing about this is the price...why? digital content is more affordable and in many cases cheaper than printed promotional leaflets. Another great thing about video content is that you can monitor it closely and know exactly where it is going, types of people watching, sharing and liking and most importantly how many people are watching it. How many thousands of leaflets get printed, posted through the door and end up in the bin.

How it works. We visit your premises for an initial consultation to discuss what would be best for your business. We book a 2 hour slot with your business to come and shoot your premises, service and products. We edit this into a 60/80 second commercial with titles and keywords. All this for...?249.00 no hidden costs.

Check out some of our videos for local businesses, London Bridge, Brockley, Nunhead at www.gofilmit.co.uk and click on ishoot adverts. Thanks for reading any questions please drop us a line 0207 998 0070, [email protected]

gofilm

Unit H

Dragonfly Place

London SE4 2FJ