Bathroom door needs fixing

MarthaM

Our bathroom door has a tendency to warp in the heat and gets stuck. Now it is not closing properly at all! I suspect it either needs planing down, the hinges fixing or, worse case scenario, a new door putting in. Not a big job, but beyond our limited DIY abilities. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Martha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Can't imagine the police can do much about suspected casing of houses - sadly they don't seem able to do much even when thefts have been caught on camera. But no harm reporting - they supposedly use this data to direct future resources.
    • We are a local architectural practice based in East Dulwich, offering a full suite of services including design, planning permission, interior design, and project management. Our projects span residential, retail, and commercial sectors throughout the city. With over 12 years of professional experience, we possess deep expertise in planning, design, and construction, including work on Grade II listed buildings and in Conservation Areas. Get in touch if you have a project in mind and we would be happy to discuss.  Email: [email protected] Phone: 0790 843 8040 (William) Leaflet-A4.pdf Phone Number: 07908 438040 Email Address: [email protected] Website: http://www.studiohei.com View full listing
    • Hi Everyone   My aunt had a horrible fall at East Dulwich station last Thursday on 11th April.  She has suffered significant injuries and was helped by 2 kind passers by whom we would really like to thank. We also want to know if anyone saw her fall/ knows what happened as my aunt cannot recall and it would be useful for her family to know in terms of future planning.  If you are or know the passers by who assisted, called paramedics and comforted her, please do reach out - we would love to thank you.  Equally, if you happened to be there or see what happened please message and let me know.   Thanks
    • what is the status of your company? is it formally closed, yet the bank account is open? How are you planning on extracting the funds from the company account?  Do you have your emails from a personal email account? Is there any indication that it is a business sale, other than a business bank account - did you tell them it was a business bank account - does the bank account you gave them have a different name?   
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In