Friendly Female Dog Sitter/Boarding

Loreta123

HI everyone I am a friendly female dog sitter who offers overnight boarding in my own home, as a previous dog owner I understand just how imortant the undivided care of your precious pet truly is.

I am a total dog lover who recently looked after a gorgeous Jack Russell for 6 nights (amoung other dogs)and have to say it was an absolute pleasure having her, she went home happy, fully exercised and content.

I am based in SE london and happy to take your pooch so if you need to go away on holiday and would like to leave your dog with a friendly face and within a reliable safe environment then do get in touch.

Feel free to contact me with any questions and I am also happy to say I can provide great references if needed.

Hello Loreta.

Need boarding for 17-22 October for a very friendly and easy going 6 year old female border terrier. She is spayed and Microchipped, she just needs a lot of love as she is quite soppy. If you are interested, could you please reply to my message or contact me on 07736743138. Many thanks

Gaby Palmer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...