Recommendation for a good cleaner

smiffy07

Looking for a good cleaner to perform a spring clean on my flat at the end of October.

Basically moving out so it's essentially end of tenancy, but some bigger companies are quoting me over ?200 just for a 2 bedroom flat (which is very modern and doesn't need a great deal of cleaning)

Maybe an individual who someone else knows of.

Thanks

Hi There,

I can recommend Shane Boothe, he runs a firm called Eco Boothe, trying to bring some environmental friendliness to cleaning, he's done two end of tenancy's for me and now organises my house, and office, his companies growing, so he doesn't do the cleaning any more, but his team are all lovely and trustworthy and he's still as affordable as when he was starting out.

Added to which he's a local guy trying to make a business work, I've known him for a few years now and really recommend him highly.

Shane Boothe

Hope it helps.

Dave

Hi, I'm a local cleaner able to provide excellent references. I pride myself in cleaning to a high standard and would be willing to charge just ?60 for your end of tenancy cleaning of your 2 bed flat. Please contact me on 0751-0011-835. Thank you and all the best!