Builder Recommendation - Refurbishments

Manderjee

Hi,

I would like to recommend Kevin from Y & J Builders, he recently completed a complex refurbishment in my 1930s house, including the following:

- Total refurbishment of living/dining room area, including removal of fireplaces, complete re-plastering and decorating throughout, new tiling in fireplaces, restoration of parquet flooring (including sanding and varnishing) and electrical re-wiring.

- Restoration of front porch area, including removal of uPVC outer door and re-tiling floor area.

- New toilet fitted to old 1930's pipework; new tiling to floor; re-decorating and new skirtings.

- Impromptu roof repairs to fix damp problem caused by leak from valley roof.

- Additional bits such as replacing floorboards, removing stair carpet, repairs to plumbing in water cistern.

He uses excellent skilled tradesmen and is a hard worker, going over and above the original remit to achieve maximum results at a reasonable price. He was present throughout the works and was committed to seeing the job done to the original specifications. No problem that came up was too much for him and he addressed the solutions willingly and without complaint.

I would be happy to respond to private messages for further details, or for people to view the results.

As far as I understand his website & email are being re-designed at the moment but he replies promptly to phone enquiries.

Kevin (Y & J Builders): 07581 166046

Cheers,

Manda