dulwichlogs

matty40

The logs and prices:

We absolutely guarantee that our firewood logs have a 20% or less moisture content, meaning they will burn cleanly and efficiently. They are also sourced responsibly and sustainably. This is the mainstay of us delivering firewood to you.

The weekly deal is approximately 10kg load of firewood for ?10; a mixture of softwood and hardwood.

Add on a kindling and eco friendly firelighters bundle for ?2.5

This package will allow for at least two if not three evenings of wonderful fire.

Delivery to your door:

Friday is the delivery day. Last orders are Wednesday evening.

We can deliver to SE5, SE15, SE21, SE22, SE23, SE24, SE27, SW2, SW9; starting Friday 3rd October 2014. If your postcode is not listed, please don't walk away. Get in touch and we will try to include you and make you happy.

If you are not at home for delivery, we will leave the firewood in your brown re-cycle bin (Southwark Residents). If you don't have the large brown wheelie bin in your area, please leave out a black bin bag so we can cover your logs from the elements, or advise us of a dry and safe place to leave them. Without either a bin bag or dry place for us to leave the logs we can't guarantee moisture content!.

We would like to encourage you to re-cycle the delivery bag with us. Please leave out the re-cycle bag on your second order.

for details on how to order please email [email protected]

I would like to add my recommendation for Matt at dulwichlogs. We've used dulwichlogs twice now and the service is brilliant, completely hassle free. The logs are the best and the firelighters are great and all beautifully presented, we manage to get three beautiful fires from one bag. Love, love, love...I'll be using you guys all winter!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

check out the new christmas delivery schedule:

Fri 28th November, Fri 5th, Fri 12th, Thur 18th, Wed 24th, and Fri 26th December.

don't forget, we provide 10.5kg of firewood guaranteed to be below 20% moisture content, delivered for a tenner to all local postcodes from Streatham Common to Brockley Rise.

You don't have to be in when we deliver, for your convenience..

email: [email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hello slimsurf - I'm afraid we have completely sold out of wood for this winter. I'm so sorry I can't be more helpful right now.

Dulwichlogs had the pleasure of delivering hundreds of bags to many lovely people over the last twenty-odd weeks. Thanks to positive feedback, word of mouth and of course this forum we received interest from a wide area, reaching from Streatham to Brockley.

We intend to return in the Autumn with bigger and even better stock - absolutely guaranteed <20% moisture for immediate use.

Thankyou to everyone who crossed paths with Dulwichlogs.