Fun Fitness with Experienced Trainer

Hi East Dulwich

If your looking to improve your fitness, lose weight or feel great then I'm your guy :) I have a wealth of knowledge and experience. I teach Boxing as part of my skills and all my clients love it. I also like to teach self defence techniques as I feel its very important for men and women, mix that with my Tai Chi training and your mind will feel as good as your body. My sessions are fun and I teach form and technique to make sure you get the best from your workout.

You will leave my sessions energised and feeling great without doubt.

The session is about you and what you want to achieve, set yourself that goal and go for it, you wont look back.

Check out my profile at:

http://www.nrpt.co.uk/profiles/trainers/29300/michael-boon.htm

Call me now on 07979 105236 for a free fitness session and nutrition advice.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Best Regards

Mike

Hi All

Hope your all having a super weekend, I'm training for my first Tough Mudder next weekend, very excited and looking forward to it. Its a very different story from 2 years ago, I smoked for 20 years and never even dreamt I would be doing a run let alone a Tough Mudder but training and commitment has got me there.

If you would like to know more about how fitness can change your life then contact me now and lets get you started.

Happy Saturday

Mike