Individual Literacy and Numeracy Tuition

EDeducator

Hello,

Hopefully, your child will have settled happily into the new term, and is having fun learning.

However, if you feel that your child's confidence, progress or attainment may benefit from individually tailored lessons, talk to me.

Based in ED, I am offering tutoring to children of primary age (KS1&2) in numeracy and literacy and Secondary (KS3) in English.

I am a qualified, caring, dynamic teacher with 20 years experience in both Primary and Secondary schools, having taught in both independent and state schools. I have a wealth of experience in delivering all aspects of the curriculum to children of all abilities.

I have successfully helped many children with reading, phonics, SATs, common entrance exams and Independent school entrance exams. Enhanced current CRB checked. My rates are ?30 per hour for individual tuition. References from happy former clients available.

Please PM if interested.

We found Ededucator on this forum and are delighted with the leap in progress our year 2 Daughter is making through the additional 1 on 1 tuition she is receiving. Her confidence in writing and Maths have improved considerably and we feel it is money well spent. Thumbs up from us.