Car bodywork repair recommendations?

se15mum

Hi

We need some repairs done to our car. Some scratches and scrapes need respraying, replace wheel arch plastic and repair boot! It's a nissan quashqai but I don't want to take it to a nissan garage and paid way more than I need to

Any local recommendations much appreciated

• 2 months later...

I had absolutely brilliant service just before Christmas from Fisher Auto Repairs in Bensham Grove, Thornton Heath, CR7 8DB (so you can find it on a map, it's not very far from here at all) following a really nasty incident when my bonnet flew up on the M40 and smashed my windscreen.

My car was written off, but I got it back from the insurance company. I'd already had the windscreen replaced.

Tony and Leslie really went the extra mile, sprayed a bonnet I got online from a scrapyard (having usefully suggested I get it delivered direct to them), took real care to match the colour on my ancient Micra, fitted it, polished up the wings, and were half the price of a quote I had from a local garage.

I would definitely use them again (though hopefully I won't have to!)

Also, unlike some other places I contacted, they were not at all patronising. I found them completely by chance via someone else I found on Google.

You can phone Tony on 07930 202 297 or phone the garage on 020 3417 8324.

Don't be put off by the rather ramshackle entrance - Tony is trying to build the business up.