Brilliant plumber - Gary [INCLUDES FAKE RECOMMENDATION]

jrobertson

Hi I just want to recommend Gary 079777666xx we found his number on the ED forum and called him as our boiler wouldn?t start he came and was very friendly and fixed it without any fuss and all for the call out charge, my wife was so happy she has booked a boiler service already.

Another glowing recommendation for Gary after the water pressure in our house dropped we called a number of plumbers who seemed to be baffled by the cause and each one was telling us different things needed changing. Gary was able to come this morning before I left for work to have a look and found a pipe leaking under the floor and repaired it without changing anything the other plumbers said would need to be. I would recommend him to anyone thanks Gary

• 2 weeks later...
[THIS IS THE FAKE ONE - Admin] I must add to the already glowing recommendations for Gary. While our normal plumber was away the heating in our home wouldn't work as we couldn't wait we found Gary on the ED forum Gary was able to come by today when it was convenient for us to be in and had our boiler working within the hour he also took his time and didn't make me feel rushed as he explain how to use the controls properly as I never bothered with them before but he said it could also help on the bills. I am very grateful to Gary and would recommend to anyone