East Dulwich Mum's Fitness Solutions!

breakthrumum

Hi there Dulwich Mums!

I'm a east dulwich mum running a women?s lifestyle, fitness and motivation coaching business. My aim is to help transform women's relationships with their bodies and minds to achieve health, fitness and wellbeing goals. My breakthru body services are specifically tailored to suit busy east dulwich women working/based at home.

I off 1:1, 2:1 and group fitness sessions, express 30 minute sessions as well as nutritional coaching. How am I different from every other personal trainer out there? Why choose me?

I am a level 3 qualified personal trainer also certified in motivation and lifestyle management, coaching psychology and behavioural management techniques(ACSM Endorsed Coaching Award). My fitness training includes ongoing motivational and nutritional coaching, keeping you fully motivated + on track to reach your goals. Price wise you pay the same as most other basic PT offers yet you are getting much more added value!

Two new offerings include:

1)HIITMUMS - Hate the gym? Don't want to exercise outside in the winter months? Finding it hard to get motivated?

Try HIITMUMS - 30 minute 1:1 boxing and plyometric HIIT (high intensity interval training) exercises to give you an intensive, fat burning, metabolic firing energetic release to start the day! Very convenient for local East Dulwich mums, come after school drop off! e.g. Heber, Goodrich, St.Anthonys schools.

PAY AS YOU GO - ?15 for 1:1 session / ?7.50 for 2:1 session (bring a friend and split the cost!)

Tues & Thurs Mornings (term time only) Location: Crystal Palace Road, SE22.

Session 1 9.15am ? 9.45am Session 2 10.00am ? 10.30am Session 3 10.40am - 11.10am

2)XmasFit30 Challenge

X10 30 minute express sessions twice a week leading up to the festive holidays, includes goal setting, body measurements, nutritional plan & email coaching. Location: Crystal Palace Road, SE22 ?175

Free consultations and taster sessions available!

Check out my website or PM me for more information. www.breakthrubodies.co.uk

Thanks!

Lizzie is a friend, I've signed up for a month , one to help her start but also after my tester session was hooked and so impressed! First real session today, very professional, knowledgeable and fun. My son was asleep upstairs so worked brilliantly. I've put off exercise for so long , mainly due to time free away from the children but I now have no excuse! I cannot comment on results yet but for me this is a brilliant way of getting fit, financially and conveniently as at home and when my oldest is at school and youngest in bed. I have a couple of medical issues due to child birth and feel total confidence in lizzies plan for me which she discussed in depth

c

Lizzie offered me a free taster session after I explained I was finding it tricky to find the time to get fit and shift a few pounds with my baby boy in tow. Lizzie's 30 minute high intensity interval training session was absolutely perfect for me: super quick, hard work, satisfying and made me feel like I'd actually worked out properly for the fist time in ages! My little boy watched from the sideline, finding mummy jumping about highly amusing. I have signed up for weekly sessions which I look forward to every week. Lizzie is motivating, encouraging, friendly and very professional - I would recommend her to anyone who wants to get fit, feel better and is pushed for time. Breakthru bodies is the perfect fitness option for busy mums.

After having my daughter 4 years ago I hadn't really done much in the way of fitness as I never found the time. Lizzie is brilliant as she comes to you and tailors any session to your needs and your surroundings. She listened to what I was trying to achieve and I feel like she has pushed hard whilst realising my limits. I tried boxing for the first time and absolutely loved it. Boxing isn't something I would have tried ordinarily as it always looked too hard but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Lizzie is so easy to get on with and I didn't feel embarrassed by how unfit I was. I'm hoping that this is the solution that will help me loose the rest of my baby weight and get some energy back.

I also had a free taster lesson with Lizzie and will definitely recommend her. It is a great way to get on with your day with a 30 minutes intense workout that puts you in the mood for a busy day straight after the school run. I agree that Lizzie is a very easy person to get on with and she really takes into account what you have to say about your fitness level.

For me it was really to do more cardio exercises and wasn't sure I would like it but I really did enjoy it as Lizzie makes it hard work but fun. She made me discover boxing which I was a bit shy with at the beginning and loved it once I got going!

I will definitely continue my sessions with her.

Just had my first session with Lizzie - a really good workout and lots of fun too, especially as I have not exercised for about 6 years!!

I have booked in until christmas and am going to put more sessions with Lizzie on my Christmas list. The timing of the 30 min HIIT Mums sessions is great as I can do the school drop-off and get a workout in before heading off to work.

http://www.breakthrubodies.co.uk

• 2 months later...
Just wanted to leave feed back for lizzy. Thank you hon I've loved our training so far, exhausting, but well worth it! I used lizzy as a pt at my house and last week I tried hit mums...... Loved the music and different exercises, tough but really noticing changes.