Personal trainer boxing for women

Simone is a great trainer. She teaches fitness but with boxing. She teaches technique and then the 3 minute rounds start... She does classes at dulwich hamlets gym near the big sainsburys (so easy to park) and comes to my home for private sessions. It is fun fast and gets you fit. I would really recommend her. Look at her Facebook page 'mind over matter personal training' and let the fun begin. Charlotte ( local GP)

Yep, I can't praise her enough she is great! She's given me the confidence to really train and the love to keep coming back! I started 1 session a week but just loved it so much some weeks I trained Sunday, Monday and Wednesday seasion :) it's great as she does monthly bleep tests and weigh ins (only if you want)which really helps me too keep going throughout the month!

All the ladies who she's trained are different shapes, sizes and levels of fitness so no need to be scared, you will genuinely love it!!

I would like to add my recommendation for Simone and Mind over matter personal training. www.facebook.com/mindovermatterboxing

I have fallen in love with a sport that I never knew interested me before September. Simones love and passion for boxing is contagious. She trains you as if you will eventually get in the ring. I have no intentions to spa. But it's her professional and passionate approach that makes each class go by too quickly. I've noticed my own strength and fitness improve vastly since starting the classes.

If you think you might like to give it a go come along everyone there is so friendly and a lot of us beginners, some have trained before whatever your level Sinone can accommodate your needs.

Adelle :)

Thank you all so much for the kind words! It's fantastic to see so many women share the passion I have for boxing! The way your faces light up when your training reminds me of myself when I first entered a boxing gym way back in 1997!! Keep it up ladies! You are all doing amazing!!

• 2 months later...
I've just started training with Simone and wanted to add my recommendation. She really knows what she's doing and it's great to work with someone who is genuinely passionate about boxing. She teaches technique as well as fitness which helps with confidence as you know what you're doing and doesn't let you off. Most of all it's great fun and exciting.