Dressmaker based in a street near Loughborough Junction

Hello

This post is a bit of a long shot but I'm trying to track down a dressmaker who lived in a road near Loughborough Junction who made a dress for one of my bridesmaids in 2012. Foolishly, I have lost her details but made initial contact with her through this forum.

In the event that you are the dressmaker who I'm trying to track down and you remember the job, the dress that I had made, was a teal green silk, knee length with a cowl neck - not unlike the style that Pippa Middleton wore but much shorter in length. You made one for my UK based bridesmaid and there were two others in the same style and fabric that were being made by another dressmaker in New Zealand. I think that you also made a lot of fabric curtains and blinds.

Anyhow, my reason for this slightly desperate post is that Anyhow, I now have another friend getting married in January 2014 -she's based in London but she's going home to NZ to get married. As I understand it, she's bought an off the peg wedding dress but it needs some alterations - some nips and tucks so that the fit is better - as well as taking up.

I was really pleased with the job and it would be nice a) to recommend you for more work and b)for my friend to use someone for her wedding dress alterations whom she knew had done a good job for someone else.

If you're the lovely woman or if my description matches anyone else who others on the forum know of or who have made clothing or curtains for them, I would be most grateful for some contact details that I could then pass to my friend!