Roofer

Margot

• 2 weeks later...
Russell Perring has just finished putting on a new roof for us and we have nothing but praise for him and his team. They did a meticulous job (coming with a ten-year guarantee) and, dodging the rain, completed it within five working days. They tidied up the mess day by day and seemed to exist on a diet of tea, coffee and chocolate biscuits. Tel: 07852972052.

Another recommendation for Russell. He did hid best to fix our roof a couple of years ago just using a ladder but unfortunately it needed more work with scaffolding etc. He arranged everything & fitted a new skylight while he was up there. He gave us a competitive price.

I would like to add my praise for Russell Perring too. He's extremely busy and I had to wait quite a while to get him but he was well worth the wait. I had a few cracked tiles and other bits needing doing. He also arrange scaffolding and tried to get them to remove it as soon as he finished (well impressed with that!). While up there, he saw that there was more work than he anticipated, but cheerfully got on with it without any fuss.

Very efficient and a really nice guy.