Maths Tutor - Peckham Rye / East Dulwich

d_m_88

Hi

I'm a professional data analyst / statistician with several years experience tutoring maths and stats at a variety of levels.

My information and some references are available here: http://www.tutorhunt.com/users/dinamohammad/

I've had a lot of success tutoring both at GCSE and degree level in the past, recently taking an MA Economics student with no knowledge of calculus and statistics to a first in his exam on the subject.

I pride myself on making maths and stats accessible/understandable to everyone and am very patient and friendly - I am still in touch with several of my past students. I pride myself in giving students confidence to approach maths, making it less scary by breaking down the problems into the smallest possible parts and then working up from there in stages.

I am happy to come to the student's house or have them come here, depending on location.

Please get in touch if interested, or if you'd like more information/a reference. I'm always happy to arrange a brief introductory session with the student to make sure it's a good fit.

Thanks

Dina

07595 659 102

[email protected]