Stylist- Queen Bee Styling

thefamilyO

If anyone's looking for help updating their clothes/ needs a special outfit I highly recommend a great local business called Queen Bee Styling. After having had two kids and realising I probably couldn't wear the same clothes as I had done pre children (age is not kind to the body...) I took the plunge and booked an appointment with stylist Sally.

She is also a mum of two and totally understood my predicament. Just as important was her understanding of my not too high budget. She took me to staple high street shops like top shop and Zara but found really unique things that formed tons of different outfits. It was really good value for money and I was really chuffed with everything I bought. I've had loads of compliments and someone even stopped me in the street to ask where I'd got my coat from! I think she has a real eye for things that not only suit the client concerned but which have more than a season's wear out of them- important if you can't afford to refresh your wardrobe every few months!

I can't recommend Sally highly enough.

E

I can also recommend Sally of Queen Bee Styling, a fantastic local business.

When returning to work after a 5 year career break having had two children, I was pretty apprehensive about entering the corporate world again. Sally was recommended to me by a friend as they had been delighted with her styling service so I gave it a go.

I don't enjoy shopping and the thought of having to buy enough clothes for a full time job I had just landed filled me with dread. Sally was really kind and professional and helped me buy clothes that could be worked in different ways to give me a complete work day wardrobe. We set out with a budget and I was amazed by what I ended up purchasing.

Her years of experience as a fashion buyer really showed and this makes her a very savvy shopper. Her fee was very reasonable. She has an incredible eye for putting an outfit together, and gentled pushed me to try on things I would never have thought to that have since become favourites. I often get complements when I wear a "sally outfit", I would highly recommend her services, she gave me the confidence boost I needed.

D

Hi

I suggested that my husband contact Sally following yet another unsuccessful shopping trip. My husband really struggles with the business casual look for work and I just don't want to go with him anymore. Sally took care of the situation and for the first time ever my husband enjoyed shopping! Not only did Sally do all the running around for him, but she also could tell him what suited him and was able to update his wardrobe. Unlike with me, he didn't put up any resistance and came away with everything he needed and the real bonus was there were no arguments!

I can't tell you how many comments and compliments he got from his work colleagues and he was chuffed!

I have now relinquished my role of shopping with him forever, in favour of Sally!

Kate

Thanks so much for your recommendations.

If you know someone who is stuck in a style rut and needs a bit of a helping hand to feel good about themselves, then a Queen Bee Styling voucher is the ideal Christmas gift. We offer a range of services designed to inspire, boost self esteem and eliminate frustration when you open the wardrobe!

If you would like to purchase one of our beautiful hand made vouchers, or better still, drop a large hint and have someone purchase one for you, please contact me directly on:-

E: [email protected].

M: 07956 293845

For more details on all our gift packages go to [www.queenbeestyling.com]

Wishing you all a happy, stylish Christmas & New Year!

Sallyx

• 10 months later...
I also highly recommend Queen Bee Styling - having now had two sessions with Sally ruthlessly overhauling my wardrobe - I am hooked! This is a great service for anyone who has tons of clothes but still feels like they have nothing to wear, or anyone trying to get themselves looking and feeling good again having gone through kids/maternity leave/leggings and big jumpers etc. Sally is brilliant at helping you develop your style (instead of imposing one on you) and great at putting things together. She has got me enjoying shopping again and has really helped me think about what to buy - things which actually go with other things, and has identified what's lacking in my wardrobe. She has a great eye and virtually all of the recommendations she's made to me, I've ended up buying and really liking. She's also really good at picking out stuff at all price points - whether from Top Shop or Miu Miu (one can dream). Highly recommended :)

• 2 months later...

Thank you for the recommendations, they are very much appreciated.

I'm just posting to say that we now have a new updated website. You can sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive outfit ideas and news of events and you can also look at our style blog for inspiration, tips and advice on what to wear.

My aim is to make styling accessible and inclusive for everyone. I'm not a fashionista but can show that there are simple, affordable solutions available for anyone who is not confident in how they dress. I passionately believe that if we are happy with our image we feel better about ourselves and this has a positive effect on our self esteem.

Any comments and suggestions on the website are gratefully received. We also have gift packages available for Christmas.

www.queenbeestyling.com