Wanted: Personal Trainer for 3-5 sessions a week

Tink123

Hi I am looking for a trainer to help me get amazing results in the next 3 months, training me between 3-5times a week, ideally outside on Peckham Rye or Goose Green and using a combination of boxing, kettle bells, HIIT training...keeping it interesting and lots of cardio.

Really need someone who can see me as much as 5 times a week for the next 2 weeks and also between 29th Dec-4th Jan. I will then look to continue throughout January and February.

Anyone with a recommendation- particularly for training females to get a lean shape and fat loss results please let me know too!

Thanks in advance

Hi I would recommend patrice' Urban Fit and fearless on Bellenden Road on a wednesday

[www.urbanfitandfearless.com]

it is a self defence class but with a lot of fitness exercise - I got fitter than I have ever been before the first class is free. Patrice does personal training too so you can try a class and see if you like his style

I would also recommend Community Circuits in Herne Hill as the instructors also do personal training so you can go to the classes and pick which instructor you would like to have for PT.

[www.communitycircuits.com]The classes are only ?10 each or ?72 for ten (currently) and the first is free. The instructors are friendly and helpful and very welcoming and there is a really good mixture of people in each class - not many people are stereotype lycra bunnies so it is not intimidating!

Also Tom Lynas' Metafit classes on East Dulwich Grove are really good - they are interval training so even though the classes are only half an hour you get a very good work out- in the summer Tom does a class in Dulwich Park Tom's address is [email protected] The classes are only ?5 each and the first is free Tom also does personal training and is really good.

PM if you want any more comments

Thanks everyone, there is certainly a wide range of options to choose from! I have now been in touch with a couple of PTs and will also try out some of the classes you've mentioned, variety is the key for me! Many thanks again for your recommendations :-)