Recommendation for Yoga - Kundalini

logan

Not sure if you?ve tried Kundalini yoga (a slightly different form using a lot of traditional yoga postures with an amazing deep meditative relaxation at the end) but I can highly recommend my teacher, Emma. I really find her to be inspirational, she?s brilliant but doesn?t do any marketing so I?ve decided to write this! I?ve been doing it for years and had numerous teachers and she really stands out. She has a couple of Dulwich evening classes and one daytime. Her Contact details [email protected] or 07584 067878

• 1 month later...

Hi, the venues differ, there is one Dulwich class this week I usually do on Thursday at Rosendale Road church - 7pm to 8.30. Another on Wednesday at 7pm - text Emma for address. Usually another on Thurs 12pm but it's not on this week.

Kind regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Kundalini Yoga ? just had to write again about the awesome Emma, my teacher. I had an incredible class and journey last night. After a very energetic kriya/set, in the shavasana (final relaxation/meditation) my body felt as if it had just dissolved completely ? one of my deepest experiences ever. No better way to enhance your path!

I've not had the pleasure of Emma's classes, but I can add another enthusiastic endorsement of Natalie's classes, Natalie is very talented and has a great sense of humour, which helps. I think kundalini generally is fairly powerful stuff, and I've yet to find a kundalini instructor I didn't like, they're a great bunch of lads.