Electrician recommendation

dbailey10

Just wanted to add another recommendation for Liam on 07943274067. I got in touch with him after seeing a previous recommendation on here as I needed the electrics sorting to move from a 13A to 16A oven. He was able to come out the next day, the job was completed quickly and professionally and the quote was extremely reasonable, in fact he charged a few quid less once the job was finished. Will be contacting him for any future jobs which I need doing.

• 3 weeks later...

Wayne Fuller's done a couple of jobs for us, including an entire new fusebox and rewiring a faulty immersion heater. Very prompt, and easy to get along with.

I found his details here:

http://www.hernehillforum.org.uk/services/w-f-electrical

07806 940673

He came to ours in Telegraph Hill on the same day as calling him 4 days ago. Pretty impressive for the holiday season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used this forum for the first time to find a local electrician that could help at short notice. Managed to find Liam who found a fault with our system and fixed it within the hour. Very happy with his work and will be using him again.

You can call him on 07943274067.

I'm thrilled to have discovered Liam (07943274067) through East Dulwich Forum.

I've had three or four different electricians over the last few years, none of whom have inspired any confidence.... in fact I had to ask one to leave when he tried to panic me into spending ?650 on work when I'd only asked him to come and replace a socket.

Liam is the first electrician that I have a good gut feeling about. He's just come and replaced a contactor on my kiln and he came across as professional, honest, reliable and knowledgeable. I'm having him quote for a much bigger job now and finally I think I have found someone I'll stick with to do my electrics, to go with my brilliant plumber Marc Hyde (07837802521).

We found Ed the Electrician on this forum. He replied very promptly to texts, arranged appointment, arrived exactly on time, was pleasant, sensible and intelligent. Sent quote and arranged appointment for work, arrived bang on time, did work rapidly, neatly and they work perfectly. Reasonable rates - we could not be more delighted 07793 651564 [email protected]

My electrician Darren is fantastic. I had to get him in after a particularly bad cowboy builder experience. Several other electricians refused to take on the job, so Darren was frankly a godsend. He resolved the numerous problems, he's extremely thorough and a very lovely guy. I was recommended him by a very good plasterer I found through this forum and am hugely relieved to have found someone so professional! Darren's number is:07989 908341

Hi

I would like to make a recommdation for Gary Vu an electrician. I cannot recommend Gary enough. I contacted him on Tuesday and within a few hours as stated he arrived with a colleague (whom he was kind enough to introduce) to analyse my water heater which has been problematic for some time, a few plumbers had been to look with out alleviating the problem for any length of time, although they tried.

Within 30 mins Gary was able to both diagnose and fix the problem which was related to a fuse on the fuse board which was not appropriate for the load as well as loose wiring potentially being an issue.

The fee was as stated beforehand.

Not only was Gary competent he was also very professional, polite and respectful.

Since repairing my appliance I have had no further issues hence my high level of recommendation and I would not hesitate to use him again.

• 1 month later...
I would also like to add in a huge recommendation for Liam too, we used him to rewire our whole flat, and also for numerous other bits and pieces. He's reasonable, incredibly reliable, prompt, basically everything that everyone says he is on the forum!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also want to recommend Darren. He and his colleague came round yesterday morning to fit 4 ceiling lights, and remove two plug sockets from the walls. They were friendly, efficient and thorough, checking everything for safety and was working, and went out to get the correct light bulbs that I'd failed to get myself! Would definitely use him again, they were great! Highly recommend.

Darren's number is : 07989 908341

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Just want to enthusiastically second Liam as a fairly priced and very skilful (and just generally nice) electrician;

he was extremely flexible (could come round at very short notice), worked quick and did a super neat job!

So definitely also 5 stars from me!

Celine

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the electrician recommendation for Liam on 07943274067. Came round first thing this morning after calling him rather late last night. He restored power to our kitchen and changed some lights with no fuss and no hassle. Five stars from me and will happily have him carry out more work for us.