Weight Training for Men and Women

This course is ideal for all aspiring weight lifters, from beginner to advanced. The training promises to introduce you to weight training using only not only the correct techniques and methodology but also teaching you the various and varied exercises for different muscle groups to ensure a body that's:

well balanced,

stronger,

well sculpted,

lean,

more flexible,

fitter,

THe training uses free weights, body weight and HIIT and plyometrics as well as good nutrition advice.

The training looks to help you shed body fat whilst you simultaneously build lean muscle mass and increase your fitness to an unbeatable level.

Training provided by Jennifer Mbazira, a qualified body builder, fitness and weight loss expert, with over 20 years of body building experience.

Contact me for a consultation and free trial session.

Training can be at a local east Dulwich studio, your home or your local park.

Push Studios / Mission Bubble

********Money Back Guarantee*********

Jennifer Mbazira

Dulwich Core Fitness

[email protected]

http://www.dulwichcorefitness.co.uk/

I have only been working with Jen for just over 3 weeks and I have already lost 3kg and feel so much fitter and stronger. Her style is motivational without being aggressive which is perfect for me. I know PT is more expensive than going to the gym but Jen will get more out of you in a session than you would training on your own. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Jen for Personal Training.

Thank you all for your recommendations. Looking forward to the new year and to continue inspiring all my clients achieve their goals.

To find out how I can help to motivate, inspire and get you into shape for 2015, please don't hesitate to contact me for a consultation and free trial session.

[email protected]

http://dulwichcorefitness.co.uk/testimonials-1.html

Jennifer