Craft beer (and wine, cider and hot sauce) for Christmas

jenf

I believe we get one free promotional post in this section before the admins tell us off so here goes... ;) We are Hop Burns & Black and we sell craft beer (more than 250 bottled beers plus refillable flagons), hot sauce, cider, wine and even a few records at our new shop and tasting room in 38 East Dulwich Rd, SE22 9AX (next door to Balfe's Bikes). It's been fantastic to meet so many of you lovely folk over the past few weeks since we opened.

We wanted to let you know that a) we exist, if you haven't discovered us already, and b) that we have extended opening hours over the festive period to ensure you're not caught short without any of the good things in life above. We're open every day til Christmas and have everything you need for Christmas gifting and New Year's celebrations, including gift boxes, 12-bottle crates and beautiful big celebratory beers and bubbles. You can find our full opening times at our website, www.hopburnsblack.co.uk (full site coming in the next few weeks). We look forward to seeing you soon.

Jen & Glenn :)

I went last week for stocking fillers for my husband, and came away with both hot sauce and beer very happy. The owner overheard me wondering aloud whether they stocked something and immediately helped me out. I look forward to introducing my other half to this place when it's no longer a secret. Good luck, guys!