Recommending a plasterer (and plumber)

GoldenApe

Just wanted to recommend Micky Lawless, a local plaster who's done a few jobs for us now (skimming ceilings, walls etc). He's a lovely guy, very professional and has always done a great job (not to mention the fact that he's cleaned up so well that place is actually tidier than when he started). He can be reached at [email protected] and 07930 678989.

While we're at it Pete Bennison is a great local plumber and gas installer - I had to call him out a short notice today to install a new cooker but in the past he's done many jobs for us including fitting radiators and a new boiler, indeed I think I originally saw him recommended on here when we first moved to the area in 2008. He can be reached at 07788 412880.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd also like to recommend Micky Lawless. He's done a couple of jobs for us, both at our last address and our current address, and has we have been very impressed with his work both times. He is extremely professional, and very personable, and has always been available to come out at very short notice.

• 1 month later...
I used Pete Bennison this week for a boiler service. We have used him in the past, and he's consistently good. Reasonably priced, very professional in terms of communication and booking, a long established and reliable local tradesman.

I'd like to second Pickle and GoldenApe's recommendations of Pete Bennison. He's serviced our boiler a few times and is very professional and trustworthy. He also came out at very short notice to sort out a plumbing emergency for which I'm extremely grateful.