Niko the plumber - thumbs up!

Landjsmum

• 3 weeks later...
just used Nico again after noticing a tiny leak under my bathroom basin and realizing it must have been going on for a long long time without me noticing. He came within an hour of getting my text yesterday (a Friday afternoon) and saved the day, installing a new tap and rescuing me from a watery weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another happy customer of Niko's here.

Called him after my letting agent advised me of a problem reported - within hours he had liaised directly with the managing agent and the residents, went around and sorted the main issue plus another one that other plumbers had told me was not possible to fix last year.

I literally had to do nothing apart from send him payment after - very reasonable rates too. He's now my preferred plumber, just wish he lived nearer to my new home but glad he'll be looking after my old place!

Niko just saved my day! Found him on this website, called him at 10:30 this morning telling him I had a leak under my bathroom sink. He was clear he had a few jobs on and wouldn't be with me until 5pm, he called at 4:45pm and was at my front door within 20 minutes. He fixed the problem without trouble, quickly and making sure I understood what the problem was (frayed bathroom tap pipe). No call out charge, just a flat rate and seemed very reasonable. Would highly recommend him and will definitely be using him again!

Another endorsement for Niko. The temperature control on our shower was playing up and a previous plumber had suggested we might need to get a whole new shower fitted. Niko came and had a look, advised me that there was no need for a new shower, fiddled with the mechanism and effectively sorted the problem out and saved me a load of money.

Another Great endorsement for Nico. We had a leak from our shower to our Living Room. Nico came round within half an hour and had a good look at it. He correctly worked out what was wrong. He replaced the silicon and finished the job within an hour on a Saturday. His work is excellent. And he is very reasonable. And most of all honest!

Neil

• 2 weeks later...
I too used Niko the plumber, for me dads house, he came in about 10 mins to check out the problem and fixed it all that day with no probs, explained all to me dad and just a flat fee, super work and he wanted a follow up to make sure nothing went wrong again, cheers for the heads up about him.

I recently had Niko fix the condensate pipe on my boiler, which was not properly installed. It was a difficult fix, as we had cabinets installed after the original plumbing job. Nonetheless, Niko did a top-notch job. I would go back to him next time I needed a plumber. Interested fella to chat with too, as others have noted.

Niko was an absolute star in coming to look at my dishwasher at very short notice, quote on it there and then and arrange an appointment for the next working day when he plumbed it in. He also then walked round my house making incredibly sensible suggestions about all manner of problems that I raised. He fixed the lavatory pan at no extra cost. I found him to be incredibly efficient, decent and I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends or to use him again.

Rachel

• 3 weeks later...
I would also recommend Niko; he just installed an integrated washer dryer for us and also advised me on some bunged plumbing that he also fixed. I called him at 11, he rang back by 12 and came round within half an hour. He has a real integrity for his work; and the fee was very reasonable, just above Currys but a much better service and he did the tricky stuff they wouldn't touch.