Lovely staff in Day Lewis Pharmacy Melbourne Grove

Jennys

Have been meaning for ages to sing the praises of the staff in the Day Lewis pharmacy in Melbourne Grove. They know the names of most of their customers, (even recognise who I am if I phone them) and are always efficient, polite and cheery to everyone. There are so many lovely people in the shops in the East Dulwich area.

I would like to add to this that the staff is equally lovely at Day Lewis Pharmacy on Forest Hill Road. The same friendly smiles and they also seem to know my name when I phone and remember my prescription, even though I am a very occasional user. It makes me feel part of a community.

On the subject of the pharmacy on FHR, James Barber contacted the pharmacy to tell them they could get the council to remove the tagging, free of charge, that had been sprayed on their shutters. It was removed very speedily, for which I am grateful. I find it difficult to accept, though, that a shop owner or manager can just leave tagging and make no attempt him or herself to remove it. (It had been there for several weeks at least.) FHR shops parade is looking pretty good right now, but shop fronts covered in ugly tagging don't help at all.

• 1 year later...