Removal company

maynai

Hi all, I would just like to recommend VP Removals for the fantastic job they did moving me on Friday 9th Jan from Camberwell to Kent.

They quoted and delivered the best price .They were fast, careful, incredibly hard working and really polite. No obstacle was too hard for them, they removed internal door and put them back on again to ensure that large items of furniture could be moved.

All of my belongings were delivered in perfect condition. They even put up my TV and TV stand, my electric fire and mirror my floating shelf.

A superb company. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Best wishes Pauline

I'll second VP Removals, we had three guys and two vans on the 14th moving us over to Surbiton. Very hard working and efficient - friendly guys too. Final cost was as quoted (and competitive). Delivered without any scratches to furniture or house. Would recommend and use them again.

Hi

I have used VP removals earlier today to move a large sofa and double bed from Battersea to ED. They were punctual, friendly and did a great job dismantling and then putting back together the bed to make sure it would get in my flat without damaging walls or doors. Would have no hesitation in using them again.

• 5 months later...
man and van has highly trained expert staff which can relocate your stuff easily So Man with van Sutton giving me the best affordable and excellent moving service because i can move my stuff to sutton. If you want to move your house, office, appartment, or Flat then contact Man and van sutton.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...