Big Clean

AlexDw

Hello,

I'm looking for a cleaner to a do a big clean of my house on Thursday or Friday of this week, after the builders are finished.

This is perhaps 5-7 hours work first up, but there is a good chance I'll be a looking for a fortnightly cleaner in the longer run.

Any recommendations? Any excellent cleaners available? Good references essential.

Many thanks,

Alex

Dear AlexDw

My name is Hugh and I am looking for regular local work cleaning, gardening, housekeeping etc to fit in around my normal work as director of a small design company. Things are a bit quiet at the moment so that's why I seek to supplement my income. I am free on both Thursday and Friday this week.

I have lived in the area for many years and can supply high quality references including from our accountants in North Cross Road and the ARARA Residents Association in Astbury Road.

If you'd like to have a chat then please give me a call on 020 7403 0090 or 07984 325873. This would be an ideal job for me and I hope I can help.

With best wishes

Hugh

Hi,

My cleaner Rosa and her husband Jose can help.

I got her number from this forum just over a year ago and they have been with us since.

She comes twice a week and on Fridays her husband does our garden. Lovely, hard working people.

Her number is 07858 134 155.