New UPV Sash Windows recommendation - Bespoke Windows

alsation

We used Bespoke Windows (344 Lordship Lane) to replace our 2 front bays (up and down) back in April and were so delighted with the improvement that we have just had all the windows done and a new front door. The house is much less draughty and quieter with double glazing. I don't usually like plastic windows but these are such good copies of traditional sashes that you would hardly know they weren't made of wood. It was an expensive process but I think all window replacements are. At least we won't have to pay to get them painted ever again! We should also enjoy cheaper energy bills - fingers crossed. Bespoke were very helpful, punctual and good to deal with - thoroughly recommend them.

• 5 months later...

I want to add my recommendation for Bespoke Windows too. I needed a rotten window replacing in my flat and received a very prompt, courteous and professional service from Mary, Murray and the team. They cleaned up after their installation an left me with a great window, with a 10 year guarantee too.

If you're thinking about replacing your windows I'd say definitely give them a call or drop in to their showroom up by the library. Bespoke Windows 0208 693 1199

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to add my recommendation for Bespoke Windows . I had a window replaced yesterday and could not find any fault in the work . First class workmen and sales team . !00 % satisfied . In fact I joined this forum today just to recommend , they are that good

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation from me, complete re-fit 8 windows and French doors. Excellent service from quote through to fitting.

As UncleJack (no relation!!) says first class workmanship and the sales team kept us fully informed and were able to fit the windows sooner than expected.

Thank You Murray, Mary, Callum and team!

• 1 month later...
I had a small problem where part of the wooden surround of my old window frame (surrounding the UPVC window) came off, maybe due to vibrations from the neighbour's building work. I contacted the guys at Bespoke who came round and fixed it back up promptly. Great after care service!

• 1 month later...