Local Personal Trainer?

CAROANTY

HI

I am a professional personal trainer based in East Dulwich and have lots of experience working in well known gyms around London. I offer friendly, effective training sessions and am also a professional dancer therefore, I have extensive knowledge in stretch, core and rehab work which has proven to benefit my previous clients whether a fitness novice or a professional athlete. I plan to work in a studio in the area whilst the weather is so cold with the option for outdoor sessions on request. Please feel free to check out my website but please ignore the 'prices page' these were based on home sessions.

Please feel free to contact me via e-mail or give me a call, it would be lovely to hear from lots of people in the area!

E-mail- [email protected]

Mob- 07972068420

webpage - www.shelleykynept.com

Best

Shelley Kyne

Hi,

I can recommend Simone from Mind over matter - her PT sessions are excellent and you get a brilliant work out. You can also do shared PT sessions if you want to keep the cost down. I've been training with Simone since September and highly recommend her. If you see in the 'what's on' section you will see lots of recommendations for her. Her name on here is missse22.