RJS Carpentry

amber tilley

I can understand why Loz thought the OP might be bogus. As a way of cutting down on bogus recommendations, I'd be in favour of a total ban on such threads. It's not fool proof, but if someone posts a thread specifically asking for a tradesman, then that's when a recommendation is permitted...

• 6 months later...

sorry to say but I would really not recommend Ryan and RJS carpentry. Turned up late on all 3 days making me late for work, completed the job to a really poor standard, used work experience (!) people on the job, the doors that were hung all needed rehanging shortly afterwards as he had not allowed enough room for them to expand. Was meant to refund me for materials that weren't used but never did.

I found the whole service really unprofessional.

(Realised later that the recommendation from this forum was actually from his girlfriend....)

Dear Doublesj

We appreciate your time to write a review but we have not had a job fitting a door in quite a few months therefore we doubt this review is relevant, we can assure you that we do not use work experience people, The service we deliver are to the highest of standards and we deal with any complains in a serious and appropriate manner. Any recommendations are left here by real customers and we would appreciate it if you can either write a real review or please contact us so we can refund you the material costs you say we owe you.

We used RJS based on recommendations on this forum and we liked the shelving that Ryan put up for us. He and his team turned up on time each day, were very professional and everything was left neat and tidy at the end of the day. I'd echo the_gamechanger's comments that our experience was fine too and we were happy with Ryan's work.