landlords: recommendation for Managing Agent?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a managing agent for a property in the SE15 area please?

I've previously let out the house via the yellow/ green/ mini people and am wondering whether it is better the devil you know?

I don't want to let directly to tenants as I am not in London.

thanks all

I would recommend Kushy Move on Bellenden road. It might sound as an advert, but I'm using Kushy Move for 7 years now, and he has never disappointed me. Low fees, good quality. As it's a small agency, they will always find time for you. I tried big agency before and I found them irresponsible as it comes to lettings.

hi there Peckham-tastic

we've used Roy Brooks for over five years and can recommend. I don't currently use their full property management service (just tenant finder/checking in/out and rent collection etc), but a friend does and she's a total fan.

Ref Kushy Moves, I would not recommend them, I once went in (as I had been asked by I friend who was working abroad but returning to the UK) to find them a property to buy. I saw something in the window that looked like it had potential, so went in to discuss, I found the man in there to be unprofessional to the point of rudeness.